Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Inquisitivity

I talked about Moxie living up to her name here.  While she is a good escape artitst, she is an equally good monkey.  She likes to crawl up on things.  She loves to walk along your body on the bed rather than just walk NEXT to you.  Don't ask me why, she just does.  She rarely gets on the couch that she doesn't get up on the top of the back of it.  She likes to explore. 

We installed a cat flap in the kitchen window for the cats to come and go.  I had placed a patio chair outside under the door so they could easily enter and exit, but the dogs as well as small undesired critters would be less likely to use it from the window. 

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting at the kitchen table working on the computer and the dogs were outside. I heard the cat flap open and when I looked over, there was Moxie sticking her head through it as if to say, "Hey Mom, did you know there was a hole here?!?"  I tried to snap a pic of her sticking her head through, but as soon as the camera came out, she didn't want to stay there.  However, several times that day, she jumped up on the patio bench sitting under the window, over onto the plastic chair under the cat flap and stuck her head in.  She hasn't done it since, but she watched the cats go through it and had to check it out. 
Moxie having watched Emma go in the cat flap wondering if she could follow
Wow, how long has this hole been here?  And can I fit through it?
Aww Man!  Why don't we have one of those?


No comments:

Post a Comment